Wednesday, August 8, 2018

New Blog and Nightflight

I am terrible at keeping a blog.  I am such a procrastinator and just lazy in general.  But I am gonna try this again.  I hope to use this as a place to put up ideas, sketches, progress of my paintings and just artsy stuff in general.
 First up, an idea that I have been moving forward with for my first dragon ever.  Not to happy with the wings and I am more than a bit intimidated with the nighttime lighting, but I am going with it anyway.


This last one has been worked digitally a bit to see if I like it or not.  So, the actual painting doesn't quite look just like this.  I will post other progress later.
Yay!  My first new blog post is done ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the sale of" Nightflight".. It is a beautiful and exceptional work and just the beginning of a great future in art..

    ReplyDelete